Yo, whassup Freddie?! Been a long time. Was sorry to hear about the "eye incident" but glad to hear you are hanging in there. I see all your gimps are in order as well. Quite a collection! More later. Oh, but BTW, your "business activities" in SoFla and the islands have been looked after in your absence. Further communications to follow. Guvna out.
2 Comments:
Yo, whassup Freddie?! Been a long time. Was sorry to hear about the "eye incident" but glad to hear you are hanging in there. I see all your gimps are in order as well. Quite a collection! More later. Oh, but BTW, your "business activities" in SoFla and the islands have been looked after in your absence. Further communications to follow. Guvna out.
DOH! I haven't seen you in YEARS, Freddie!!! Too bad about your eye...but now you can be the One-Eyed Monster. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home